Rodders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodders

Right you lot out there another boring Surf question to answer.....Been looking for a 3Ltr Surf (94to5ish) for some time now...Can anybody tell me what the difference is between the SSR X,G,and V the all look the same to me....Any answers Thanks................Happy New Year.

They all look the same to me as well, every surf has different options fitted at birth so you will never find two the same, but as a general rule the Gs will have a roof spoiler and more options.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodders
      Right you lot out there another boring Surf question to answer.....Been looking for a 3Ltr Surf (94to5ish) for some time now...Can anybody tell me what the difference is between the SSR X,G,and V the all look the same to me....Any answers Thanks................Happy New Year.
      They are trim levels,. Try the Search function as this has been covered quite a lot on here.

However.

You will often find that the actual badge bears little impact on what is actually fitted. There are SSR-Xs out there that have as many things on them as G (the top of the range), even SSR-Vs with loads of kit as options fitted.

Seems that when they were first sold, the options list was heavily utilised by the first buyers.

Search for Trim on here, you should find quite a lot about it.

Welcome to the site, hope you find loads of useful stuff here.

Cheers

Cheers

Comment

Rodders

Bl.... Hell lads that was quick...thanks a lot...It was really what I thought but didnt think it was that simple....Actually I have got the option on a
        95 3 Litre SSR G which was bought by an agent in Japan and shipped on the 16th December. Sounds pretty good so I cant wait until it arrives...Thanks for the info, great site and sure I will be back again when the servicing comes along ....Rodders

Comment

Working...
        X