chrome goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrome goodies

hi just a quick note to see if anybody knows where i can get hold of a set of chrome surrounds for the rear lights on my 95 surf ,I missed the last set on ebay, no one seems to stock these as a new item, Any help please

Hi Mud-ge, oh, and welcome!

I looked for a set for a good while, just felt the front of the truck looked a bit chrome heavy compared to the back, and needed balancing. In the end I was given some self adhesive chrome strip that a mate got at Halfords and it looks pretty good really. I wasn't convinced at first, but it's been on almost a year and has lasted well. If your reasoning is purley cosmetic, then this stuff might be an option.

Cheers Simon
    Attached Files

Comment

QUOTE] Hi Simon

Thanks for the advice I will give it a try and will let you know how I get on.

Looks good in the photo my truck is the same colour as yours so should work well.

Murray

Comment

Looks very good, i might have a go myself.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

hi super8simon

cheers for the tip on finishing off my lights with chrome strip, in early december ,Did the job over xmas bought the strip from Halfords,£17.00.Finish looks great if i can work out how to post the pictures i will do as soon as possable,Only problem know is i have 9 meters out of the original 10 left

Comment

Working...
          X