yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple One - Tyre Pressures? (and Manual)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple One - Tyre Pressures? (and Manual)

Hello again...

I've looked high and low for info on tyre pressures for my 1995 KZN130 3.0l SSRX without success.

The tyres are 265 70 R15

Could someone point me in the right direction or help me out here?

Also while I'm posting here, I'm still looking for a proper manual for my Surf (details above). Have tried eBay and Milners but the only ones I can find don't seem to cover the KZN130 (1995). Anyone able to help out here? Only had the car a couple of months and want to make sure I know the basics...

Cheers

Originally posted by SteveE
    Hello again...

I've looked high and low for info on tyre pressures for my 1995 KZN130 3.0l SSRX without success.

The tyres are 265 70 R15

Could someone point me in the right direction or help me out here?

Also while I'm posting here, I'm still looking for a proper manual for my Surf (details above). Have tried eBay and Milners but the only ones I can find don't seem to cover the KZN130 (1995). Anyone able to help out here? Only had the car a couple of months and want to make sure I know the basics...

Cheers
    generally run the tyres around 32-33 psi on road, dropping down to 29-30 for off-road.

The manuals - have to use a combination of the Max Ellery and Haynes for 4Runner etc.....Engine Manual will be the 1KZTE [official Engine Manual from Toyota]- get free of web or buy from Roughtrax

If you try searching the forum there are many topics covering htis.
    Gaz

Comment

28psi is the officiaL pressure however 31 works better on road.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X