Used Surf owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Surf owner

Just bought a Toyota Hi Lux Surf 1991, Model: Q-LN130G-GKMGT, Engine: TD 2L-TE, Trans/Axle: R150F, G255; Plant Built, A51. It was converted from right hand to left hand drive due to local laws here in the Philippines. Some minor problems, but first, looking for service/repair manuals with all you need to know to complete tear down and put together. If you know, please include title, author and where to purchase on-line. Many Thanks!

You can take your pick from Chiltons 8163 (US book, no diesel stuff), Haynes 92735 (US, petrol only, deisel version is available but I don't have it), Max Ellery EP.TH4D (Aus, covers the deisel motor, but least 'user friendly' of the set)

If you got the cash, Toyota Factory manuals are the best, I have a body and chassis book and it really is idiot proof. But they are expensive and you need 3 or so volumes to cover the whole car.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

manuals

Thanks Tony!

Can you tell me where to order the factory manuals? I tried the toyota site, couldn't find.

I would like see if I can order a left drive dash board (factory original). The conversion shop did a nice job and it was hand crafted from Filipino ingenuity. But not as good as I like. Thanks again for your help

David

Comment

Working...
      X