Fuel Return pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Return pipe

Howdy guys, I've got hte 2.4 93 Hilux Surf, need to use some of that liqui moly stuff to clean out the engine, and just asking if anyone can specify the fuel return pipe, as I just want to make sure I get the right pipe before I do this

Originally posted by Jihadi View Post
    Howdy guys, I've got hte 2.4 93 Hilux Surf, need to use some of that liqui moly stuff to clean out the engine, and just asking if anyone can specify the fuel return pipe, as I just want to make sure I get the right pipe before I do this

On mine it was tge smaller diameter pipe

Comment

hose

Tge? Sorry bad with the terminology, is the same pipe that runs with the pipe from the filter but ignores the filter going into the firewall

Comment

Tge? Sorry bad with the terminology, is the same pipe that runs with the pipe from the filter but ignores the filter going into the firewall

No termonology there. Combination of idiocy, dyslexia and an iphone

Comment

I've got bad luck

Well all done now, I think I made a mistake resetting the ecu since i had reconditioned injectors cus now my turbo isnt working after the ecu reset, was perfect before it now no turbo light

Comment

Fixed

simple mistake, just had to plug the vacuum pipe in again

Comment

simple mistake, just had to plug the vacuum pipe in again
              It's pressure not vacuum if you mean the one to the Turbo Pressure Sensor.

Nev.

Comment

Working...
              X