Tow Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow Bar

Ok, I recently posted about roof racks? but still need more room! Any advice about getting a tow bar fitted so I can add a trailer?? Any advice as to who could fit it for me...I'm in Sutton, South London!! ...and (depressingly) how much can I expect to have to shell out??
    Many thanx
    Rich

Got some info on my site here that may be of use:
    http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/towbar.htm
    No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Theres a couple of t-bar suppliers on E-bay for less than £100 all in(tow-equipe),dont know if there any good though,but,do let me know.
      CURRY-ER

Comment

sibeadict

what roof rack did you get - still cant figure out the thule system - i also have a 92 ssrx but just cant work out which one best and the kids at halfords are about as much use as a chocolate frying pan - any help
        appreciated.

cheers
        NO MORE TRUCK

Comment

Thumper,

Try this link:
          http://www.roofrackwarehouse.co.uk/r...rice_list.aspx

Just select Toyota 4 Runner and your year and it will give you all the options/model numbers etc
          No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

I bought a towsure one off of ebay and fitted it myself, took about 2 hours all done.with twin electrics it came to £115. havent wired the second set of electrics in yet for charging the caravan but will only take 15 mins to do.
            If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
            I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

roofbars

cheers codlord - just the job
              NO MORE TRUCK

Comment

I'd have to agree with Smurf that the TowSure one from E-bay is a good buy. Seems really sturdy (certainly much stronger than the Witter one I fitted to my Subaru!) and was dead easy to fit.

Hope this helps

John

Comment

Working...
                X