Pulley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulley

Ok looked in my engine bay today and noticed a belt was a bit slack, further investigation led to me finding a pulley missing. Bottom left front of engine , not too sure what it is so am not sur e what to order to replace it. Vehicle is a ssx with the ln130 engine, hopefully someone will know what I'm looking for. Thx in advance.

It's the idler pulley for the air con belt.
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Thanks alot, least i know what im looking for now, think i really need to learn more about my vehicle and maybe get a manual. Mind you i have had trouble getting one, cant find a stoclist and last time i checked haynes didnt do one.

Comment

Ok even though i know what it is i cant find 1 for sale. So anyone know where or have one that i can buy? Ive checked roughtrax and milber, which are the only two places i know to buy stuff for my truck.

Comment

Bottom left of engine is where the air con adjuster pulley is. I am not sure which one you want. The idler is higher on engine. Adjuster is a V pulley, idler is a flat pulley. Which one do you need?

Nev.

Comment

Its the v one...right at the bottom about lvl with the bottom of the rad.

Comment

ok. Start looking for the Air Con Tensioner Pulley. There's a few parts to it so do you need the lot? The pulley itself is available aftermarket but the other parts I have found, are genuine only.

Nev.

Comment

It looks as though the pulley has come off some how?? whats missing are the pulley, the cap and nut, the adjustment part is still there. Hoping thats what you needed to know.

Comment

I have removed my aircon completely, ill see if mine is still there, if so you can have it if you like.

Comment

That would be cool, just let me know the price. maybe able to pay you through paypal if i can remember how to do it

Comment

Any joy muddle?

Comment

muddle did you check out the air con unit in your garage yet?

Comment

Nope, I'll have a look tomorrow.

Comment

thx mate

Comment

Not got one, must have binned it when I removed the aircon, probably thinking it would never be needed......

Comment

Working...
                              X