ADD System broken solenoid in the transfer box is seized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADD System broken solenoid in the transfer box is seized

I have been told that the solenoid is seized in the transfere box no I am wondering if it would be easier to get hubs?

She is not engaging the front axle at all, all the pipes have replaced, the fuses check the little black box behind the dash checked replaced the clutch, replaced the flywheel to a soild one so on and so one, I have spent lot of money on her, and can't sell her, but very close to it as it is problem after problem.

Services twice a year well looked after, but its this.

PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH IT WHAT ADVISE CAN YOU GIVE ME PLEASE

sorry its a LN130 (J) reg 2.4
    Last edited by Saffa4x4; 24 February 2012, 10:30.

You mean the Transfer Shift Motor?

Nev

Comment

Its not the end of the world to get a used transfer solonoid, or even a whole T/case, I have plenty!

You could fit hubs, but it wouldn't be ideal to have the front prop spinning all the time.

Hubs and fitting are going to still cost money, I could supply and fit a good T/case for not much if any more than new hubs and fitting and then it'll be working properly again.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        Its not the end of the world to get a used transfer solonoid, or even a whole T/case, I have plenty!

You could fit hubs, but it wouldn't be ideal to have the front prop spinning all the time.

Hubs and fitting are going to still cost money, I could supply and fit a good T/case for not much if any more than new hubs and fitting and then it'll be working properly again.
        Where you based? as I am in london and the car in on the ramp now.

Comment

Basingstoke.

Call me if you want to sort something out.

07709 839891
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X