alternator adapter plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternator adapter plug

does anybody know where to buy thses from? http://www.pjldiesel.com.au/product.php?part_id=274974. Online shopping hasnt seemed to get through to them yet.

Originally posted by 71royston View Post
    does anybody know where to buy thses from? http://www.pjldiesel.com.au/product.php?part_id=274974. Online shopping hasnt seemed to get through to them yet.
    I have a round plug you can have if that helps?

Comment

Was wanting to buy new milners alternator but I've got older round plug on my truck, any other way round this?

That will teach me to go wading in the mud!!! But whooo hooo had some fun!!

.....not so much fun fixing truck....having to drive my birds fiesta....it's just not the same....people dont have the same level of respect!!!!

....need to do some mods, didn't enjoy been saved by landy owners.

Comment

Was wanting to buy new milners alternator but I've got older round plug on my truck, any other way round this?

Just ask one of the breakers for an oval type plug off one of their.....er.....breakers and the you could solder it to your alternator's wiring.
        The wire colours will be the same.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Dr. Lexsurf, picked up a oval plug from local breakers but the the wires on the breaker pug are far thinner than the original wires on my surf, will this cause any problems?
          Many thanks in advance!!

Comment

ooops i mean plug, working nights and then working on truck is pretty tireing.....must sleep.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Dr. Lexsurf, picked up a oval plug from local breakers but the the wires on the breaker pug are far thinner than the original wires on my surf, will this cause any problems?
              Many thanks in advance!!
              No.

Comment

WHOOP WHOOP!!! Getting dirty tommoro then!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X