yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple of interior parts needed. Can anyone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of interior parts needed. Can anyone help?

Hi guys and girls. Months ago some little scrote decided to steal one of my Surfs. They managed to get in to the car and tear off the closing panel (plastics) around the ignition barrel and also the closing panel (plastic) around the bonnet release pull. I have the gray coloured plastics in my Surf, and I am wondering if anyone has these panels on a "breaking" Surf that I could purchase from them?

Please either PM me or message me via here. Cash waiting and can transfer via Paypal if needs be. I am also after the little metal pipe for the turbocharger feed pipe (oil). Its the one that is attached to the larger bored metal pipe that sits directly beneath the front of the turbo unit itself.

Will add some photos on here tomorrow of the exact parts.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by wiltshireflyer; 20 October 2011, 23:29.

I got the interior patrs you want . Email rickandtam@btinternet.com to discuss.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
      I got the interior patrs you want . Email rickandtam@btinternet.com to discuss.
      Hi Rick,

Thanks for the parts fella. They arrived yesterday. And thanks for some of that useful info you provided. You should start a helpdesk lol

Comment

Working...
      X