2.4 hilux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 hilux

hi people just been looking at this hilux witch i sore on ebay item no 160573690356 looks good but the muppet wants 3k for it dose anyone no out about this truck .... the only fault i could i could see was that when he put the foot down the turbo light came on wot does this mean . ....turbo on it way out or something elles thanks ....

Looks like a nice truck. He says he has a £1,500 bill for head replacement. If possible, I'd see who replaced the head and what head they used.

Anything over a grand is high for a 2.4 and you are getting into 3.0 territory but I might be tempted myself if all is mechanically good and the head checks out.

The turbo light is supposed to come on when you put your foot down.

Comment

Tricky I only paid €1000 for my 95 3.0TD.....

Its a lovely one with loads of kit though. Looks like a car that wouldn't need much doing to it or spending on it.

I guess if you want a very clean nice one you get an older 2,4, or a bit of rust, peeling varnish, crappy stereo you can find a 3.0 easily.

If its sound bid £2000 on ebay and see.

Comment

looks like a tidy surf i dont know alot about them yet but i payed £650 for mine as spares/repairs it needed new tyres all round, new exhaust,new front brakes including discs total i spent 600 on parts so total £1250 or there abouts my surf is completly standard as far as i am aware. so i dont know how much it costs for those mods hes got on it. hope this helps on deciding how much you are willing to part for his surf.

Comment

nice one!

I have the 1989 model and can say that i would personally love to buy this one (if it wasnt an automatic) - the interior is a huge step up and the mods he has done are fantastic, everything u would need really....

basically what he has done, i am doing to mine now.

i bought mine for $3,300 NZ this year, so whatever that is in pounds....

looks good mate
          4yrs and 2 surfs later...

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
            hi people just been looking at this hilux witch i sore on ebay item no 160573690356 looks good but the muppet wants 3k for it dose anyone no out about this truck .... the only fault i could i could see was that when he put the foot down the turbo light came on wot does this mean . ....turbo on it way out or something elles thanks ....

Hi George.

Comment

no matter what he spent on it it it is just a standard 2.4 with a 2" lift.Why say he wants 3k for it when it's started with low start price and no reserve.Top end if its as good as he says then £1500 max for a 2.4
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Hi George.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                X