Radiator / A/C conection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator / A/C conection

I have a space where the bottom rad for A/C has been removed for some reason by previous owner unless stolen as stone guard missing too?
    I have 2 wires or pipes zip tied to the down supports either side of the main radiator that I think connected to it. Is this the power to the old radiator? I have no intention of installing another one and was just wondering what is the best thing to do with them? They look like heavy duty power leads which I need for transplant for battery conversion :-) cheers
    NO MORE MR NICE GUY!

pic please but if it's the one's i think then i just cut them my self the shrink rapped the end's
    http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel Turbo View Post
      I have a space where the bottom rad for A/C has been removed for some reason by previous owner unless stolen as stone guard missing too?
      I have 2 wires or pipes zip tied to the down supports either side of the main radiator that I think connected to it. Is this the power to the old radiator? I have no intention of installing another one and was just wondering what is the best thing to do with them? They look like heavy duty power leads which I need for transplant for battery conversion :-) cheers
      The cables are probably for spot lights that have been removed.

Comment

There should be a pair of reasonably heavy duty power cables with plugs on for the fans that go on the A/C rad, it probably those, they are both on the drivers side though.

There are 2 small breather pipes for the fans on the other side.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          There should be a pair of reasonably heavy duty power cables with plugs on for the fans that go on the A/C rad, it probably those, they are both on the drivers side though.

Oh, right, yeah. Ignore me

Comment

LOL.

tis a valid point, would be second guess though.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

will try for pic

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

This seems to fit the look of it, although I have one strapped either side of where the old rad was, would this be able to be used as a feed wire for second battery? seems a waste
              NO MORE MR NICE GUY!

Comment

Working...
              X