plasma clocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plasma clocks

well here is the the other plasma bit of eye candy i have just bought up and running its a fairly simple fit with clear precise instructions to follow for the vehicle it was designed for and not useless universal instructions. if anybody want more details or fitting guide giz a shout and ill post the pics of how to fit them with the write up aswell. heres the link to the video of them working anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XwEl5nbUzM
    UBIQUE

looks good what was the cost if the kit n the time to fit it i like it
    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

cost £47 off eaby mate took around 5 days to deliver. took around an 1hr to fit and a bit of patience and a couple of fags and a brew. heres the kit that i got in the pic. there is no need for led lights in your clocks or anything they have plasma strips built in to the actual dials and you get a dimmer switch with a button on to change from blue to green glow. and the dials with realy good instructions. if your ok with with this sort of stuff its not a hard job if you havent done anything like this before it can be a bit fiddly. but if you get some mate giz a shout ill talk ya through the process if ya get stuck.
      Attached Files
      UBIQUE

Comment

Nice
        Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post
          looks good what was the cost if the kit n the time to fit it i like it
          I have one of those kits for sale too.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

[QUOTE=Albannach;681786]I have one of those kits for sale too.[/QUOTE
            Interested mate give me a price please
            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

i quite like the look of them...

might investigate

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                I have one of those kits for sale too.
                Interested mate give me a price please
                PM Sent.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Replied and payment sent andy ta muchly

Comment

They're electroluminescent by the way, not plasma.

Comment

ahh well i'm easily confuddled these days andy cheers again though i look forward to fitting these, i hate the idea with the surf that you can't dim the dash lights as a standard feature, i tend to have them set very dim as it plays havoc with my glasses ya see (i keep getting reflections which can be a bit disconcerting)

Comment

i must admit on full wack the gauges are a lil bit over powering but the dimmer is handy to set it to your likeing.
                        UBIQUE

Comment

Working...
                        X