surf cuts out turning into junctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf cuts out turning into junctions

my mates 2.4 auto k reg cuts out intermittantly on the same 2 road junctions they are bothon slight inclines this has got me baffled i replaced the head and radiater about 6 months ago we did 1500 miles through france and back never missed a beat now this new problem feel a bit guilty as i recommended a surf because mine is so good.Has any got any idea will change filter first as a matter of course be fore getting too involved.

Originally posted by paulysurf View Post
    my mates 2.4 auto k reg cuts out intermittantly on the same 2 road junctions they are bothon slight inclines this has got me baffled i replaced the head and radiater about 6 months ago we did 1500 miles through france and back never missed a beat now this new problem feel a bit guilty as i recommended a surf because mine is so good.Has any got any idea will change filter first as a matter of course be fore getting too involved.

This happened to me fairly recently, it turned out to be that the battery strap wasn't tight enough and the battery was sliding left to right on cornering which meant that the connection to the Live terminal was touching the battery strap. Might be something else mind but worth looking at before forking out a fortune for something else.

Paul

Comment

Working...
    X