Running Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Boards

can anyone help! the support brackets for my runningboards are rotted through.do i need to get a complete new set,or can i purchase just the brackets.i think they are beyond repair.Many Thanks.

I would take them off completely it looks a lot better without them, but if you do want to keep them on you will need to find a breaker, not sure if they are available from Toyota.
    Attached Files

Comment

You can get new frames made up by for around £50. Look in the phone book for Architechural Metalworkers. I had mine made by Frixos Metalworks in Tottenham.

You'll need the original flat metal brackets but the rest is just 25mm steel tube. If you wanted to be flash you could get the frames done in stainless for about £125

Comment

Cheers Elvz

never thought of having them made up,thanks

Comment

I have one whole running board with brackets for sale - check my add in the parts for sale section - may be cheaper than new brackets....

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Ask around on the site, I managed to get a set for free fomr a very nice man who shall remain nameless.

Streetluge phil has a pair for sale, or at least he did last time I asked him.

Comment

Originally posted by rob88
              Ask around on the site, I managed to get a set for free fomr a very nice man who shall remain nameless.

Streetluge phil has a pair for sale, or at least he did last time I asked him.
              surely you're thinking of kitesurf chris? hehehe!!
              sshhhh!... linda's about to flog him some!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

no it was dapopsman im sure
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

kitesurf chris? streetluge phil?

Thought my ears were burning!!
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...