Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air con removal

Hi all
    how mutch of a job is it to remove the aircon system including the rads under the engin on my 2.4 Ln 130 surf ?
    any help would be great,
    thanks ,Dan.

All the help you'll need can be found in the archives via the search facility.

Comment

? why would you want to remove the air con in the first place?
      only curious?
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Hiya Dan.Where abouts are you down here.Its not to bad a job to strip out as long as the nuts/bolts come out ok
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Hiya Dan.Where abouts are you down here.Its not to bad a job to strip out as long as the nuts/bolts come out ok
          hi stormforce
          I live in newquay, just want to get rid of it as I never use it, and dont even think it works, so may as well take it out so to get better axcess to engin,pluss less weight/
          also still never got around to get a speedo sender of you yet, allways somethink crops up/ have you got one ?
          cheers ,Dan.

Comment

not got one at the moment Dan but i should be getting another truck or 2 in very soon though
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Took me about an hour, mostly the time got taken up getting the hoses out cleanly, various clips and such.

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Didn't take me long either, mine wasn't working and after removing it my engine ran a LOT cooler thanks to improved air flow.

Make sure you remove any air con gas safely to please the environmentallists!!

Comment

yeh dont do what i did and just undo the pipe and let the gas go into the atmosphere , ,, doies not take long to remove though, rad infront of main rad is the only hassle, pipes just cut them free and go under the dash for the other one kinda easy

I kept the front rad though so there is a bit of a water break and something in the way incase you hit a log or something floating in a river

Comment

Working...
                  X