Avon calling?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avon calling?????

Went to go out today and the surf produced a Bing Bong noise that i have never heard before, the only two possibilities i can think of were that i put it in reverse with the door still open or that the fuel tank was almost dry, can anyone tell me if it was fuel warning or door open warning??? did try opening door again with it in gear and the noise didnt come back??
    If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
    I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

you know what it is m8......... you must have run over a railway station annoncer hehe honestly though i dont think mine does it so its not the fuel warning as mine often runs nearly dry

Comment

Originally posted by Smurf
      Went to go out today and the surf produced a Bing Bong noise that i have never heard before, the only two possibilities i can think of were that i put it in reverse with the door still open or that the fuel tank was almost dry, can anyone tell me if it was fuel warning or door open warning??? did try opening door again with it in gear and the noise didnt come back??

Only time I heard a bing bong type noise is when you open the door with engine off but keys still in ignition.... so you don't forget 'em
      Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Working...
      X