Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing turbo hoses?

hi

after failing the mot on emmissions and also tried every trick possible have decided to have injectors tested and refurbed. But while taking parts off i noticed that the right angle hoses from the turbo to the metal piece that goes to the air filter has split and needs replacing this is probably not helping with the emmissions either!!

so my question is - has anyone got an idea where to purchase this hose or if they already have where to buy from?

cheers

john

Milners sell them its the convolessant hose the rubber corrugated one, its around £20 www.milneroffroad.com
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by jackpot
      hi

after failing the mot on emmissions and also tried every trick possible have decided to have injectors tested and refurbed. But while taking parts off i noticed that the right angle hoses from the turbo to the metal piece that goes to the air filter has split and needs replacing this is probably not helping with the emmissions either!!

so my question is - has anyone got an idea where to purchase this hose or if they already have where to buy from?

cheers

john

dont know if this el help but www.toyotahilux.com (roughtrax site)
      Gaz

Comment

Working...
      X