front crank pulley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front crank pulley

hi again my surf is up and running now but has a dreadfull screatching noise garage have said its the front crank pulley ive looked on roughtrax web shop £117 says it has the rubber insert then looked on ebay had one for hi-lux/surf/hiace no rubber insert and obviously not a genuine part like rough trax has anyone had to replace theirs if so what did you use and from where and was there any problems with it many thanks my email is pink-frilly-sissy@hotmail.co.uk

I have a one year old Roughtrax one for sale, £70 delivered. Don't buy one without the insert.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

i would get it changed rather quickly if i were you as the one went on my old surf (2.4) and it started to chew into the timing case cover...luckily got it sorted in time otherwise it would have been game over. can do it yourself but it was a pain and you will need a gear pulley for it and think its a bit easier to get to from undereath but not so easy if you still have the aircon fittings.
      The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

its more important cos its drives the water pump, iffy cooling and 2.4's don't mix.

i'd get the proper one, with the damper ring in it.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
        X