Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo

To cut long story short, CT20 turbo's are available from the U S for around £200 +p&p, these I guess are pattern, however repair kits are also available at around $50 +p&p. I originally trained as an aircraft engineer in the 70's and wouldn't like to rebuild something in my shed that runs at 20000rpm +. Any advise welcome as my turbo now passing high amount of oil. Don't really want to go second hand.

What are you asking?

If it's knackered and you don't want to buy a used one, your options are limited to new or reconditioned?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Yes I realize that, has anyone tried one of the yank turbo's, or any pattern one for that matter. Has anyone refurb'd their own using the Ebay kits from the states. They seem a tad cheap compared with my previous turbo experiences.

Comment

Ah, right, sory. No, I've never used either. Always replaced with a known good secondhand one.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I believe that once you start stripping and refurbing a turbo that you'll need to get the main shaft balanced also.I'm sure i read on here before about that
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X