Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camber adjustment

Hi Folks

My surf seems to be wearing out the inner part of the front tires (on both sides)
    i have recently replaced the track rod ends refurbished the steering idler and replaced the bottom ball joints after this i got the the tracking done but it still seems to be wearing out the inner tire so my question is does anyone know where i can get my caster/camber set up in south east England and at what price or can you do this yourself as i dont like spending money on something i could do

Many thanks and kind regards

Chris

A full geometry check should be less than 50 quid. Adjustment will be more. It's not a DIY job.

Was it wearing tyres before you did the work?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

It was well worse before. the steering idler had worn bushes so i got some from roughtrax and replaced them and added a grease nipple the ball joints were a gonner and also the trackrod ends were shot. So before i shelled out on some new tires i done all the work but the problem still survives also when i look at the truck on a level surface from a distance it does seem to have negative camber so i now assume its that. My previous car a cosworth had lowered suspension an used to knock out the tires in about 8000 miles but after i got the camber and tracking sorted it drove like a million dollars but the place i got it done has gone out of business

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X