2001 2LII-T Injection Pump Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 2LII-T Injection Pump Questions

I just acquired a 2001 model 2LII-T mechanical injection pump, part number 22100-5B860, and there are some different parts that I could use help figuring out. There are three main differences between it and the older pumps, as far as I can tell.

1 - The fuel cut solenoid isn't the typical cylinder with one wire. Instead it's a black plastic box that says "Fuel Cut Valve Control," and has three wires coming off of it, a black w/ purple stripe, white w/ red stripe, and brown, which is obviously a ground. What are the other two wires?
    2 - A metal cylinder that looks similar to a standard fuel cut solenoid, mounted horizontally and parallel to the bottom of the pump, with one green wire coming off of it (See picture). Toyodiy says it's a fuel cut solenoid?
    3 - This part I know the name and so the function of. It's part of the "Engine Immobilizer System," and is located above the governor, where a TPS might otherwise go. I think I can just remove it completely.

I haven't messed around with anything yet, I wanted to see if anybody had ideas first. Thanks
    Attached Files
Working...
X