fuel.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel.....

Does anyone know where i'll get pictures of the order of the pipes that attach to the back of the injector pump..?? its not starting an i have a funny feeling i've put them on the wrong way round..!!
    Always assume the worst.....Anything less is a bonus!!

nope... they're on the right way.... just clutching at straws..... she attempted to fire ...... but only once...?? timing is all lined up... electrics are not the problem as there is smoke coming out which would indicate the plugs are heating up... any ideas??

Comment

Have you bled the injectors?

Nev

Comment

just bled them.....

Comment

bit of easy start
          JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

I managed to get a diesel engine to start with the pump out by 180 degrees (it smoked and wouldn't rev but did start) so it could be the pipes are wrong. It would still be putting fuel in and it would still ignite under compression so you would get exhaust gasses coming out.

Comment

Easy start is not such a good idea as it sounds (It'll become addicted)
              WD40 is a better option Imho

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

lol well i'm about to kiss myself..... its going.... timing....!!!! only a notch...?? it'll be an all nighter again me thinks...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                  Easy start is not such a good idea as it sounds (It'll become addicted)
                  WD40 is a better option Imho

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
                  addiction to easy start, is that old chesnut still doing the rounds
                  JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Working...
                  X