Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering damper

just a couple of quick questions

how do you know if the stering damper is knackered is there any specific tests you can do?

steering idler arm just brought some new bushes from roughtrax is there any torque figures for the tighting bolts? (on the arm itself not the mounting bolts) also seen on some later models there is a grease nipple about halfway up the idler tube as mine hasnt got one i might drill and tap one in has anyone else done this and what grease do you use.

Originally posted by christopoher murphy View Post
    just a couple of quick questions

how do you know if the stering damper is knackered is there any specific tests you can do?

steering idler arm just brought some new bushes from roughtrax is there any torque figures for the tighting bolts? (on the arm itself not the mounting bolts) also seen on some later models there is a grease nipple about halfway up the idler tube as mine hasnt got one i might drill and tap one in has anyone else done this and what grease do you use.
    I tried to drill and tap the idler and it was a disaster the metal is weak and it is only a thin wall
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
    X