Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help surfs smoking 60 a day

Hi
    i have just been given a free surf from my brother problem is it can't be driven its a 2.4 ssrx and when it starts it smokes so bad you can't see behind you after 2 secs i mean its so thick you could grab hold of it. anyone got any ideas ?
    ALL I NEED IS A HAMMER

My grey surf did that for a few minutes after start up, mainly the first start of the day.... I never bothered finding out why as it still drove perfectly....
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

when you say smoke what colour smoke.i had a breaker here which i drove home with a blown head and the smoke that came out of that was unbelievable.It may well be the head thats gone and causing the problem
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hi guys

it smokes all the time even when temp right up i took it a run the other day and it smoked thick black when accelerating and whiteish/blueish when i lifted off also on overun engine rattled like a bag of spanners but ok when ticking over and accelerating !

i think its for the knackers yard!
        ALL I NEED IS A HAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by BKY View Post
          hi guys

it smokes all the time even when temp right up i took it a run the other day and it smoked thick black when accelerating and whiteish/blueish when i lifted off also on overun engine rattled like a bag of spanners but ok when ticking over and accelerating !

i think its for the knackers yard!
          Mine is doing the same. As well as when you first move off it sounds like a dwarf with a hammer under the bonnet. I tried another set of injectors but it’s made no difference . Any idea’s?
          It feels like its running on only 3 pots when accelerating.

Comment

Working...
          X