gone gaskets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gone gaskets!

I have had my surf now for three months and luv it, BUT! on Friday the 30th about 3:00pm i noticed smoke coming out of the bonet and the temp needle shot up. so i called the AA out and the bloke said it was the heads that had gone, so i got a tow home, fun. my mate said this is common on surfs, is this true? and if so what is the damage for it. Last Friday I had a nail sticking out of my back wheel!, man, fridays SUCK! any advice on heads would be great, cheers all, keep surfin.
    jerry

Originally posted by jeremyprice
    I have had my surf now for three months and luv it, BUT! on Friday the 30th about 3:00pm i noticed smoke coming out of the bonet and the temp needle shot up. so i called the AA out and the bloke said it was the heads that had gone, so i got a tow home, fun. my mate said this is common on surfs, is this true? and if so what is the damage for it. Last Friday I had a nail sticking out of my back wheel!, man, fridays SUCK! any advice on heads would be great, cheers all, keep surfin.
    Loadsa of advice on here mate, its been covered many many times before, type in heads on the search facility and read until your hearts content.
    There is more info available by doing a search now than the few posts of answers you would get now.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

If it make you feel anybetter once that cracked head is replaced you will have a bad boy Pajero eater thats tough as nails!

Thats what i have been hanging onto while writing out cheques for £800 plus!

Also the stuff coming outta the bonnet would have been steam if that makes it any better (prob not)

Good luck BrotherSurfer !

Nipper and da Dogs

Comment

Working...
      X