fuel pump solenoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel pump solenoid

How's it, Happy New Year, an’ a that! Hope you didn’a make an arss on the whiskys as much as I did!!
    Anyway just put the surf in for MOT and I’ve been told I need a rear fog lamp, back window motor and a fuel pump solenoid, apparently they cant see the numbers to order an other one! I’ve a standard LN130, efi, 2lt, manual, diesel, 1990. Not sure if to buy the whole fuel pump unit?
    If anyone can help, that would be much appreciated !
    Tanks again

Originally posted by spillthesoup View Post
    How's it, Happy New Year, an’ a that! Hope you didn’a make an arss on the whiskys as much as I did!!
    Anyway just put the surf in for MOT and I’ve been told I need a rear fog lamp, back window motor and a fuel pump solenoid, apparently they cant see the numbers to order an other one! I’ve a standard LN130, efi, 2lt, manual, diesel, 1990. Not sure if to buy the whole fuel pump unit?
    If anyone can help, that would be much appreciated !
    Tanks again
    What's a back window motor and fuel pump got to do with the MOT test?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Its a friendly garage telling me my problems, i need the window to work to get the back open and cant have fuel leak, can you help?
      Last edited by spillthesoup; 4 January 2009, 16:14.

Comment

Originally posted by spillthesoup View Post
        It a friendly garage telling me my problems, can you help?
        Fuel pump solenoid, no. Can't see how that is faulty if the truck runs. Rear window motor, any Passenger side window motor from most Toyotas from the 90's will fit right in. Drivers side motors will fit but upside down.

Passenger side back door motor will have had least use, £5 from a scrappy and 15 minutes to fit.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Albannach thanks for your help, I’ve been told by one of the lads from the garage that it maybe better to take it through to Precision a garage in Inverness! I’m trying to get it all done on the cheap and trying to get things moving! It my lack of knowledge of engines that's slowing things down.

Comment

Working...
          X