Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question!

Hi guys
    Can anyone enlighten me, I have a 2.4 93 auto surf with a recon engine done by Stevo last year, since the summer of this year the fan keeps coming on by itself! its not over heating and it comes on whatever the weather and regardless of whether it has been started that day or not! It doesnt run all the time sometimes it cant decide whether to run or not, it is quite annoying!! AND Just recently it had started to cut out on me, I know it shouldnt do this as its automatic, and it happens even when the engine is revving, it starts immediatly after and most of the time is fine, again this is very annoying as it can be any time and my brakes power seering etc just goes!!
    Oh and the rear window is very slow and wont shut the last few inches can this be the motor? should it open from the key as well as close? sorry to ask loads of silly questions but before I spend yet another fortune on this vehicle I thought id ask you helpful lot first look forward to replys! Lu

Intermittent fan thingy - Fan switch may be gubbed, test it.

Intermittent cutting out - Could be a pump problem. Any fault codes?

Rear window - Spray some silicone lubricant around the rubber window surround.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Try having a word with Apache, as he's in Malvern. Maybe he can have a look at it for you and see if it's something that needs a bit of garage work or if you can sort it yourself.
      Mike G

Comment

Working...
      X