Anyone got a 2.8D 4runner ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a 2.8D 4runner ?

Has anyone got a 2.8D manual 93 4runner (or there abouts). I have just got one but for some reason it has no 4x4 ECU module that fits behind the ashtray !! I realy need to get the part number for it to see if its the same as the other models. If anyone could get that part number for me it would be SO much help
    cheers
    jos

i have got several of the 4x4 ecus sat here on the desk if you want one.£20 delivered.
    The part number on this one is 89533-35021 these are the ones fitted to the 2.4 and 3.0's as they are the same unit
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by iliketwopointeights View Post
      Has anyone got a 2.8D manual 93 4runner (or there abouts). I have just got one but for some reason it has no 4x4 ECU module that fits behind the ashtray !! I realy need to get the part number for it to see if its the same as the other models. If anyone could get that part number for me it would be SO much help
      cheers
      jos
      stein has a 2.8 diesel manual,non efi ,but im not sure you need it with a manual box.
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

HI, thanks a lot mate,
        I have sourced a 3.0l i was just hoping to confirm if its the same part because one of the brekers on ebay said it was different
        Cheers
        Jos

Comment

Did you get the ECU I sent, and if so - did it work???
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Yes !! plugged it in and instant 4wd ! Its SO much better off road. Just taken it across the top of Merthyr Vale mountain. Its a bit of animal !!. I need to sort you out some money, i have emailed you.
            Many thanks for your help.
            jos

Comment

GREAT!!!!

Really pleased that it sorted everything - now you can have Christmas offroad....
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
              X