Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Gone Now Layed Up Fo 2 Months

Hi Guys

Ive Had My Surf A 2.4 Layed Up For 2 Months With The Head Gone. Ive Had It Checked And Exhaust Gasses Where In The Coolant. It Starts And Drives But I Havent Driven, Its Been Lying At My House In Glasgow Now With No Tax But Its Mot Till December This Year.

I Am Not Sure What To Do With It Now As I Dont Have Any Cash To Fix What I No To Be A Exspensive Repair. However If Any One Has Any Advice As To What The Hell I Do With It As No One Seems To Want It (ive Tried Advertising It Several Times).

If I Had The Money Id Fix It But I Dont. I Loved It It Was My First Surf And I Used It Every Day For Work Since Geting It Earlier This Year. Im A Joiner So It Was Great For The Space And I Had Some Fun Off Road Too (very Light Stuff Never Been Off Road Before)

Can Anyone Help!!

If you really can't afford to fix it, it'll be worth most in parts, if you've got the space and time to break it. A good price for a non-runner would be £500 - £600, in parts you should see anything between around £600 - £1100.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Unfortunately I Dont Have The Space To Break (as It Does Have Tow Bar Twin Elec, Working Elec Back Window Etc) So Only Be Able To Get Rid Off As Whole Vehicle But Nobody Seems Interested In Glasgow. Ive Advertised It In The Paper, Ebay Etc

Comment

someone will take it for the right price, try an advert on here or keep it on ebay, don't expect anyone to come along tomorrow and offer silly money for it though. You can buy runners for under a grand and there's non-runners going for £300 - £400.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Working...
        X