UkCylinderheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UkCylinderheads

Just a quicky to anyone who has ordered a new head from Ukcylinderheads.
    Have you needed to return the old one?
    I just got a call from them wondering why my old one hasn't been sent yet. This was the first I knew about this. How about you?

Originally posted by dreadlocks2003
    Just a quicky to anyone who has ordered a new head from Ukcylinderheads.
    Have you needed to return the old one?
    I just got a call from them wondering why my old one hasn't been sent yet. This was the first I knew about this. How about you?
    I got mine from them, the return was arranged by them, they sent a courier. Return was included in the price. I just had to ring them when I was ready for the pickup.

Cheers

Comment

i hope that doesn't mean they are refurbing the cracked ones!!
      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by stara
        i hope that doesn't mean they are refurbing the cracked ones!!
        No I think they just return them to Toyota who will melt them and reuse the metal. As far as I know (Mine certainly came in a Toyota Box) all of there's (unless they say it's reconditioned - they do recon ones as well as new) are new Toyota units.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
          No I think they just return them to Toyota who will melt them and reuse the metal. As far as I know (Mine certainly came in a Toyota Box) all of there's (unless they say it's reconditioned - they do recon ones as well as new) are new Toyota units.

Cheers
          Yep mine to came in a box marked Toyota with Toyota stickers on the head, they do take the old ones back. Just ask them to arrange to send the courier round when its good with you.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Hi m8

I am currently waiting for The Head Centre in Cornmwall to collect my newly fitted head. Had head changed 4weeks ago, two weeks later loud clacking noise (very rhythmic coming from head, soot out back.
            Garage took new head off to reveal loose FI combustion chambers. So sending it back for warranty, they were suppose to pick it up last week.

Maybe theres a courier conspiracy.

Will post full story later, to tell of how it went and the woes.

Hope it goes ok.
            Had it since November 2003 managed to do less than 1000 miles!!!!!!
            Its a total garage lover.
            Ronnie

Comment

Working...
            X