diesel pump& e.c.u queiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diesel pump& e.c.u queiry

right first if the ecu was knackerd wat sought off proplems would it cause ie would it crank over or not anything u know at all anyone would b great and is there any way poss to test them 2 see if there knackerd,2 if the diesel is coming up through the first injector and not the other three is my pump knackerd or is there any way of testing that 2.thanks
    NEVER GIVE UP SHES WORTH IT*

Your problem could be the ECU. The easiest way to check is to find someone with a working one and swap them over. Unlikely to be the pump if one injector works. More likely to be the injectors or the ECU.

Comment

sancho checked injectors ok garage recons its now the pump 11 flashes on my ecu though need some 1 near to manchester so i can change my ecu over just to see if it works is there anyone round hear do u know.

Comment

11 flashes means it's not in park or neutral.....

There are a few people in Manchester and one may put their hand. Alternatively, try Stevo. He may have an ECU and, if not, can actually fix whatever's wrong rather than dicking with it.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/members_p...evo/index.html

Phone him up. He's nice.

Comment

cheers mate phoneing now oh by the way sone as its running theres an avent in august somewere love to go if shes going the truck that is nice to put faces to pictures and words by the way its a man not auto
          Last edited by steveo44; 20 May 2008, 17:51.

Comment

Working...
          X