Clutch Master and Slave Part Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch Master and Slave Part Numbers

Does anyone know the Toyota part nymbers for the master and slave clutch cylinders. Its for a 1992 LN130 Surf.

Thanks

Simon

Originally posted by shorsfall
    Does anyone know the Toyota part nymbers for the master and slave clutch cylinders. Its for a 1992 LN130 Surf.

Thanks

Simon
    I think that JimL changed his not so long ago so he should know.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks

Simon
      tyr

try milners Clutch Kit 8/1991 - 7/1997 000107 89.50
      www.milneroffroad.com
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Thanks

Simon
        master cylinder is £55, slave cylinder is £10 from milners
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Yeh that sound right Ian, I got them for those prices from Milners. Markys clutch kit part no. sounds like they're talkin bout a 3 piece, not sure.

The master cylinder was Aisin (as was the old) I'm fairly sure and the slave was Toys R Us probably but it did the trick.... although I feel a bleed job coming soon things getting bit tighter again.

Comment

Working...
          X