TIMMING help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIMMING help

how do you check if your timing is spot on with the fuel pump and your not a tooth out i set them up on the marks but someone said that it could still be out a tooth thats why its not turning starting but turning over hope so
    NEVER GIVE UP SHES WORTH IT*

It should still start, if a little lumpy if the pump was a tooth out.
    Have you pumped the plunger on top of the fuel filter until resistance is felt?
    Battery fully charged so the motor spins over quickly?
    Try loosening one or two of the injector pipes where they connect onto the injectors and get someone to crank the engine while you check for fuel spurting out.

Comment

hi mate ye checked everything at the mo im just going to take pump out to see if one of the tooths havent broke put it back together if not make sure timming is spot on but i think it was last time its really doing my head in

Comment

Is it a loose conection on the fuel system letting in air ........thats what caused me no end of greif on the 2nd gen
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

checked wires i dont know wat else to do only put the pump back tomoz do timming biuld it back up yet again greee then see if she starts turn engine over diesiel coming through but only a little is that right or should it be alot

Comment

Originally posted by steveo44 View Post
            checked wires i dont know wat else to do only put the pump back tomoz do timming biuld it back up yet again greee then see if she starts turn engine over diesiel coming through but only a little is that right or should it be alot

I meant diesel pipes.........the ones at the back of the pump are a bugger to get tight
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Tight As Me Getting My Wallet Out 4 A Round Soz Late Back Answering Had Shower

Comment

Working...
              X