Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting wind deflectors

Hi,
    Might sound a bit dim but Ive just bought a 1991 2.4TD Auto Surf. I have seen a full set of genuine wind deflectors with all the bolts etc with them. I have also seen a lot of deflectors advertised that just stick on. Can anyone tell me how to fit the genuine ones with the bolts, I am not very technicaly minded so if there is any drilling to do or stuff I,m not going to buy them
    Thanks for the help

Welcome. No Drilling You'll Be Glad To Hear, Some Double Sided Sticky Foam Tape In Strategic Positions Then Clip Over Door Tops And Screw Securing Clip On. Where About In Essex

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I have gone and bought them now as it seems a simple operation. I live in Hastings Sussex , my daughter lives in Essex, Stanford Le Hope.

Comment

Oops forgot, sorry to be a pain but where does one buy Double Sided Sticky Foam Tape ???

Comment

A motor factor will usually have some. Halfords will sell you a little roll at 10 times the price of the full roll at a decent motor factor too.

Comment

Stanford Le Hope Know It Well, Southend Boy Myself Good Luck With The Deflectors Done Mine Today.........

Comment

Working...
            X