Project first gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project first gen

Well i am doing a write up as i go along on Matts as it's easier to edit as i am a mod there , Opinions please as i have never done one of these before .....oh and i always thought that a picture is easier than my spelling

http://forums.bauchan.org/4x4/viewtopic.php?id=872
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

lookin good mate

Comment

Good work Ian. Are those 'my' wheels?

Comment

Mightbe ................

Comment

I thought they looked quite road-biased and sticky-outy. They will serve you well once you're up and running. Maybe not in three feet of mud though

Comment

It was the 15x8 steels i needed with the offset, will be swapping tyres around for muds later

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
              It was the 15x8 steels i needed with the offset, will be swapping tyres around for muds later
              Well don't bin them, they're 90 quid each!

Comment

No they are earmarked for someting else and will get reused

Comment

Just updated

Comment

Started on the brakes today.....Details on Matt's

Comment

Working...
                    X