Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch Part numbers

Hi,

has anyone got a clutch from roughtrax.Do you know what make it was and if it had a part number on the box (not the part number listed on the website). I'm looking for a 236mm clutch but thought I might be able to source one locally in NI and save on postage. I'm doing a solid flywheel conversion and have sourced a flywheel from a Hilux pickup which I hope will fit ok.
    Any info would be appreciated.

Buzz

I just converted mine into a solid flywheel and the kit comes with the 240mm clutch. will see if my old man still has the box in a bit and let you know if he has.
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

That would be great. As you say its a 240mm clutch I need. If I had the make and part number I should be able to find a motor factor here who does it and hopefully walk in and make sure everything matches up with my solid flywheel. In hindsight I probably should have ordered the entire conversion package from roughtraks but if it works out I will have saved a few quid.

Cheers
      Buzz

Comment

I think I have a mk3 hilux flywheel which I intend to put into my surf. Does anyone know if I just buy a mk3 (LN105) 240mm clutch kit will this fit into the surf ok?

Any advise would be msot welcome...
        Buzz

Comment

Sorry the box had gone, i gotta take my gear box off again soon so will have a look then if you still need it. not sure when it will be though cos i have lots of work to do and jury service next week! have you tried ringing rough trax and asking them? they are very helpful and you could get it from them.
          it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy View Post
            I just converted mine into a solid flywheel and the kit comes with the 240mm clutch. will see if my old man still has the box in a bit and let you know if he has.
            hi who did you get the solid flywheel kit from was it milliner 4x4 and what was the cost of it i to nead to get a kit as i have just pup in a new gear box and after 6or7 weeks the flywheel has gone south on me so if you can let me know what you pad for the hole kit it would save me a lot of time phoneing round for one

thanks

jeff
            S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Working...
            X