Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf/4runner parts interchangeable?

Hey all,

Just found out I'm going to need some suspension parts for my surf (1990 2.4l) I'll have the exact list later but I know I need shocks and some other front suspension stuff.
    Just wondering if the suspension is the same on the 4runner as parts for the surf would probably cost me more then the vehicle did since they were never sold here.

Thanks!

Originally posted by ozziechan View Post
    Hey all,

Just found out I'm going to need some suspension parts for my surf (1990 2.4l) I'll have the exact list later but I know I need shocks and some other front suspension stuff.
    Just wondering if the suspension is the same on the 4runner as parts for the surf would probably cost me more then the vehicle did since they were never sold here.

Thanks!
    if its second hand parts your after then i am breaking a 93 2.4 surf and as long as your willing to pay the p&p and parts then i will ship to you if you want
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hey all,

Thanks!
      Yes, they should be the same
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Surf and 4Runner suspension parts do vary on some parts.

Nev

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll post a list in a couple of hours, it'd just be good to know for sure to avoid some headache.

Comment

So everything else looks ok, only thing I'm wondering about are the steering components I need, a pitman arm and an idler arm.....

Any ideas?

Comment

So everything else looks ok, only thing I'm wondering about are the steering components I need, a pitman arm and an idler arm.....

Any ideas?
              i got pitman arm if your in need of it if you want to send email to richardholmes434@hotmail.com then we can try and sort a price and delivery
              Last edited by stormforce; 7 April 2008, 21:25.
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Any ideas?
                As long is its a RHD Surf or 4Runner, Idler arms are the same. Obviously, LHD US trucks are the casting may be the other way round, but depneds where bolt holes are on the frame. The Pitman arm looks straight, so may be the same LHD or RHD.

Everything else is interchangable. Although 4Runners don't have the adjustable shocks of the Surfs, both typres fit fine.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                X