Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a price guide

Hi Everyone,

I have a 2.4 H reg surf with a knackered head and worse than that i can not afford to replace it.

So i have to regrettably sell it on, I was wondering if someone could give me a rough price that will be fair.

150,000 KM
    It runs well until water is put in. (started only breifly)
    It has a Falcon alarm and non thatcham imobiliser, the alarm has 4 window closure, remote start and selectable other features like turbo timer, etc.
    It is grey with chrome wheels, grille and surround, mirrors and part chrome back bumper.
    It has a few rust spots.
    Oh and Air Conditioning

Thanks
    Attached Files

Um.....the way things are and given it's showing its age a bit, I'd say about 300-400 quid if you're lucky. You would probably make more breaking it for parts.

Comment

Sanco's right, it would cost more to replace the head than the vehicle is worth.
      As a runner in the condition it is, it's worth £800-£1000, I've seen spotless ones for £1500 or less.

Unfortunately it looks like it may be a breaker, unless someone wants the whole thing.

I'd be tempted, as mines almost identical, except it's non EFI, so there are some bits I could do with, but I have no way of getting it from Wales to Kent, and I don't really have the space to store it either.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Spares/repair or will break up otherwise.

Well i am open to offers for someone to take the truck as is for a fair price or will break if enough demand for parts.

Email cavcruiser@googlemail.com

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X