Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1992 2.4 SSR-X Surf?

Thanks

Andy
    Happy Surfing!

what circuits are you after? i don't think i've ever seen a full vehicle wiring diagram for any car
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

The wiring for the speedo/gearbox... having more speedo problems!
      Happy Surfing!

Comment

damn i was looking at that exact diagram earlier on today somewhere - now where the hell was it?

give us a while and i'll have a hunt it down again
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Matt's site?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            Matt's site?
            don't think it was but they are probably over there somewhere, i'm havin a looksie now. If they're not there they i'll make sure matt sees them when i do find.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by ne_surf View Post
              The wiring for the speedo/gearbox... having more speedo problems!
              As yours is a 1992 (not 1995!!) your speedo will be electronic. On the back of the speedo there is a small black box fixed to the circuit board. It's either that or the speedo sensor on the transmission thats u/s. It's the furthest sensor from the engine, just before the transfer case.

Comment

there ain't much here - http://www.afm15.dial.pipex.com/surf...entcluster.jpg (the wiring colours are on http://www.afm15.dial.pipex.com/surf...torpreheat.jpg

these are what's in this zip file on matts FTP site ftp://ftp.bauchan.org/Toyota/general...g_diagrams.zip

there may be more info in ftp://ftp.bauchan.org/Toyota/general...f_circuits.zip

but i actually don't think there's much to the circuits at all. not sure that speed sensor no.2 even goes through the ecu, as that seemingly takes it's signal from speed sensor no.1 in which case it's the speed sensor in the box which converts the rotation of the gearbox shaft to an electronic pulse, then a single wire straight to the back of the clocks or have i oversimplified it?
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Working...
                X