• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    RACK OFF

lol you got it sorted yet ???
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

well as im sure youknow dave,there is a surf man near me.i called the fuel injection people today(who are positive its the pump and pump solenoid)and asked them to wrap it up and i was going to tow it to the hilux man.they have had it for 4 days so i was about to sell a kidney to pay em and the bill was less than 100 quid !!!!!!!!!

i got it to the hilux man and he asked the usual questions,have i used biodiesel,is there any water in the fuel etc,the damm thing then revved up !!! (but only once) he then said he reckoned pump as well,as all the controls/butterflys,all work.the good news is that he is supplying/fitting the pump for 200quid.so simon tingley .....you rock !!!!

he says if iwant he will do a 3 litre conversion, if i supply the engine ,for 400 quid.he has done several(there was one in his yard waiting to be picked up,he started it on monday am and finished it in 1 and ahalf days.....awesome) .....am hugely tempted
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        well as im sure youknow dave,there is a surf man near me.i called the fuel injection people today(who are positive its the pump and pump solenoid)and asked them to wrap it up and i was going to tow it to the hilux man.they have had it for 4 days so i was about to sell a kidney to pay em and the bill was less than 100 quid !!!!!!!!!

i got it to the hilux man and he asked the usual questions,have i used biodiesel,is there any water in the fuel etc,the damm thing then revved up !!! (but only once) he then said he reckoned pump as well,as all the controls/butterflys,all work.the good news is that he is supplying/fitting the pump for 200quid.so simon tingley .....you rock !!!!

he says if iwant he will do a 3 litre conversion, if i supply the engine ,for 400 quid.he has done several(there was one in his yard waiting to be picked up,he started it on monday am and finished it in 1 and ahalf days.....awesome) .....am hugely tempted
        wow that is a good deal , sounds like a decent price to sort out your truck

go on you know you want a 3.0
        hold on you go to slow for anyone to notice
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
          wow that is a good deal , sounds like a decent price to sort out your truck

go on you know you want a 3.0
          hold on you go to slow for anyone to notice
          thats me !!!.

waittill wales dude,i will be holding everyone up !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X