Milners V Roughtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milners V Roughtrax

Whilst Changing My Cv Boots Weekend I Noticed My Steering Had Seen Better Days . So Looking For The Parts I Need I Noticed Rougthtrax Were Quite A Bit Dearer Than Milners. Does Any Body Know If The Quality Is The Same Or They Come From Different Suppliers.whose The Best............

They seem to use the same suppliers for some parts and different suppliers for other parts. Where they do use different suppliers, some items from Milners (exhausts and radiators spring to mind) are cheaper but much lower quality.

Roughtrax if you can afford it and if quality is your top concern, Milners if you want to spend less and you're looking at a component where quality isn't all that important.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      They seem to use the same suppliers for some parts and different suppliers for other parts. Where they do use different suppliers, some items from Milners (exhausts and radiators spring to mind) are cheaper but much lower quality.

Roughtrax if you can afford it and if quality is your top concern, Milners if you want to spend less and you're looking at a component where quality isn't all that important.

Also try toyota direct as by the time you have paid vat and postage genuine parts can work out cheaper
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
      X