Location of KPH-MPH conversion chip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of KPH-MPH conversion chip?

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction to find the KPH-MPH conversion chip in my dash. Is it the little black box attached to the back of the clocks? If not where do they normally live?
    Happy Surfing!

Yeah, it'll be hanging on the back of the clocks. They'll have cut a wire in the loom plug, and spliced it in line.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Does not look like any of that has been done to mine it all looks untamered with... could they have just changed the clock faces and left the clocks original? My speedo aint working so I am just going through possible causes...
      Happy Surfing!

Comment

Originally posted by ne_surf View Post
        Does not look like any of that has been done to mine it all looks untamered with... could they have just changed the clock faces and left the clocks original? My speedo aint working so I am just going through possible causes...
        If the speedo goes up to 160, then its orginal with a chip. if it goes up to 100 then the face has been changed and you won't have the chip.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Cheers... Mine only goes to 100mph or so, so it looks like the problem lies with the speed sensor or the clock itself.
          Happy Surfing!

Comment

Working...
          X