yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

electric window not working (front nearside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric window not working (front nearside)

my mrs keeps on to me ! weve had the surf for a month and i've given it a full service thanks rough trax ! a good greesin changed the stereo ! lol started using 1/3 svo (for the smell alone) but not yet tackled the broken passenger door window ! i'm sure its the motor, though i'm no expert....when the button is pressed you hear the engine idle change but nothing happens ?
    so ? if it is the motor !!! will another one from the vechile fit ?

thanks in advance ! oh yeah ! i sent a cheque off to the p.o box for a years subs....... A GREAT FORUM

richard
    loving my surf !
    " loving my surf "

Originally posted by fatboy33
    my mrs keeps on to me ! weve had the surf for a month and i've given it a full service thanks rough trax ! a good greesin changed the stereo ! lol started using 1/3 svo (for the smell alone) but not yet tackled the broken passenger door window ! i'm sure its the motor, though i'm no expert....when the button is pressed you hear the engine idle change but nothing happens ?
    so ? if it is the motor !!! will another one from the vechile fit ?

thanks in advance ! oh yeah ! i sent a cheque off to the p.o box for a years subs....... A GREAT FORUM

richard
    loving my surf !
    If you get the door card off, you should be able to get to the motor, it is held on by 3 bolts facing the door itself, undo them and frre the motor when its out of position and you can see the the star centre try switch again. If it turns it may be ok but mechanism could be jammed, if it is still not turning try the one form th rear passenger door. If not look on ebay for surf ones or Lexus use the same.

There may be more you can try but the guys in the know nay not be able to reply until this evening.

Carl
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

mr2, corrola or hiace to name a few
      Brian

Comment

Hi get the door pannel off and hit the motor with a hammer and then test it again. Mine gets stuck sometimes if water gets in and a hammer fixis it. If its pulling power from the battery it might be stuck. Let me know how you get on.

Comment

nice one irish ! i,ll try that this weekend before replacing the motor which i now have !!!
          thanks all
          richard
          loving my surf
          " loving my surf "

Comment

Working...
          X