My brown hole...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brown hole...

....in my door that is caused from rust! is gone too far at this stage, yrs of filling an being a scrouge. But i'm gonna buy a new door, so can anyone confirm if the gen 2 ...2door door is the same as the mk3 pickup door? i taught i read a thread bout such a issue before ere. asked roughtrax but they weren't sure and wouldn't take returns on pricey stuff from ireland!

Any help appricated guys
    He who dies wit the most toys WINS!

Had a look on the EPC, it's not clear to be honest but it appears that a mk3 (LN105) pickup door might fit. Don't hold me to it yet though i'll see if i can find something more definate for you.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

cheers nero i taught i scared everyone off with my title haha
      He who dies wit the most toys WINS!

Comment

This is copied off the EPC.

Notice there are only 2 different part no's, and 1 and 3 show the other number as a substitute, i don't get why 2 and 4 don't, surely if one can be used to substitute the other they can also be substituted the other way round.

It's the last column, Models(description), for 1 and 4 that seem to suggest the doors are shared between the 2 door surf and some of the pickups. The LN10# in no 1 suggests an LN105 door would fit to me, which is the one listed on roughtrax as a mk3. pickup.

Hope this helps.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Working...
        X