Help required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St3ve
    Thanks Nev, and thanks guys. i'll check it out some more soon.

Lucky, were u able to take a look at yours? find where my missing plug plugs into?

and yer, JimL, engine bay, and whole car for that matter is very very clean

thanks.
    That second plug connects to a cable that runs back into the wiring harness down by the drivers side engine mount.

Cheers

Comment

T connector?

In the first pic you have a T connector nearest to the camera. Is it the camera angle, or is there a pipe missing on the right side?

Rob G

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
        In the first pic you have a T connector nearest to the camera. Is it the camera angle, or is there a pipe missing on the right side?

Rob G
        Rob.

Yes the pipe is missing from Steve's T piece. It should connect to the pipe that is soldered along the front end of the Turbo to Inlet manifold air pipe.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks guys, (esp. Lucky). i worked out where the hose goes to, connected it up, and we have 4WD mode!!!!

so went over to the local small 4wd place, few hills, rainy, GREAT FUN!!!! i love it!

Thanks again!!

Comment

And it just gets better and better!!!
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by St3ve
              Thanks guys, (esp. Lucky). i worked out where the hose goes to, connected it up, and we have 4WD mode!!!!

so went over to the local small 4wd place, few hills, rainy, GREAT FUN!!!! i love it!

Thanks again!!

Excellent. Good news, glad it got fixed.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X