check engine light at 3500rpm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check engine light at 3500rpm

ok i had the check engine light come on at 145kmh/4000+rpm, got the error codes for air flow sensor and turbo boost sensor, a wile back did not have the money to replace any of them at the time, - just latey in stead of being stuck behind some people going 40mph in an 60mph zone, i put my foot down, not all the way to the floor, as well i found that the accerator, is funny about where it is and how acceration of the suv behaves, some times i just need to give it 10-20% to get it to go, or i have give it 70% + to get it to speed up, i still not worked out the right way the accerator works, but the last times, the revs go up to about 3500rpm before the red check engine light comes on, and goes out after i let off the gas, when i first had the surf, on motorways it would hit 160kmh no problem,
    so i been checking that all vac tubes are on, - i have taken off the air ducting that links the rocker cover, turbo air filter/clearner. to check how much oil is in it, as there is some some oil bilud up on theturbo, and - so far the bottem of this air ducking was covered in oil, not driping off but still coverd, and all 3 rubber connection hoses had oil seaping out of them how normal is this or how bad is it? - if i can clean out the rocker cover filter, would this fix the problem as some other people in simual post have said to do?
Working...
X