modified heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modified heads

What was the actual design fault with the 2.4 heads and what does Stevo do to modify the heads that he supplies a little dicky bird told me they come from Australia is this true and also that same bird tells me that the new heads have more waterways in them is that true my head has gone and i want to get all the facts before handing over my hard earned.

Chris.

Originally posted by christopoher murphy
    What was the actual design fault with the 2.4 heads and what does Stevo do to modify the heads that he supplies a little dicky bird told me they come from Australia is this true and also that same bird tells me that the new heads have more waterways in them is that true my head has gone and i want to get all the facts before handing over my hard earned.

Chris.
    Stevo's heads are ok.They are the 2.8 litre 3l heads.TonyN also uses the same heads when he replaces them.You won't get anyone better then these Guys.So i would seriously advise going with eother of them and you will also get any advice you want also.
    Tonyn is in Basingstoke so he can give you a price for fitting if needed.
    His website is www.4x4toys.co.uk
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

STEVO does'nt Modify them. They are a factory modified cast replacement.
      The waterways were to close to the heads face near the valves.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

All I know is mines been on for years now, without any problems, and my truck is driven everyday.
        If your keeping the vehicle, and are going to use it, don't touch any other head than one supplied by Stevo.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Chris.
          Your little dicky bird has his head up his arse.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Your little dicky bird has his head up his arse.

I'm glad you put bird after dicky Tony
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

you got to watch out for them dicky birds
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

a little dicky bird told me they come from Australia is this true and also that same bird tells me that the new heads have more waterways in them is that true
                There is a company in Australia called Allhead that supplies a modified head that apparently has these features so maybe that's what this is about. This, as far as I know, is not the head usually supplied over there. I'm sure Tony and Stevo only use Toyota genuine heads.

Nev

Comment

Cheers Nev Allhead was the supplier have they got much cred out in Austrailia

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X