• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT - a sad day indeed.

failed today... fist time...

two bulbs,
    side repeater, not too difficult...
    fog light, rusted in, bit more challenging)

and a wheel nut....

Now my nuts are pretty tight... ( ) just read that again.... very funny...

So I can only surmise that some scroat, or enterprising squirrel has nicked one... I am absolutely steaming... either nick the wheels, all of them, or don't touch my truck... lord help you if I catch you doing it though....

anyone had that before...?

At least it was Minor faults.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Is ur spare underslung or rear mounted? If its rear mounted like mine, simple solution is to use one of the nuts on the spare for the retest.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        At least it was Minor faults.
        Indeed, only minor faults... but a pain in the behind to find a nut at short notice...

And I wish I did have a rear mounted spare... anyone wishing to donate one, it would be gratefully received. Actually not wishing to be greedy, I'd like two please. I'd like to put them side by side...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
          failed today... fist time...

two bulbs,
          side repeater, not too difficult...
          fog light, rusted in, bit more challenging)

and a wheel nut....

Now my nuts are pretty tight... ( ) just read that again.... very funny...

So I can only surmise that some scroat, or enterprising squirrel has nicked one... I am absolutely steaming... either nick the wheels, all of them, or don't touch my truck... lord help you if I catch you doing it though....

anyone had that before...?
          yep that happend to me turns out all my studs and nuts are like jelly need ever 1 replaced i first thought some bugger tryed nicking them untill i lost 2 more now its about being safe i had them checked but i think its safer to replace them
          so bare in mined check them first
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

yippee.... it passed...

had to buy some wheel nuts (2) one spare...
            The 'toyota' ones from Roughtrax (by the way exceptional service from them ) have a longer shank on than the ones already on the truck... so they may have moved/loosened... checked all of them and the drivers side front, all needed one click...

made a good fog light from all my mullered ones.
            Found a bulb for the side repeater...

jobs a good 'un...

Comment

Working...
            X