steel seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steel seal

Hi can anyone let me know if thay have tried steel seal, I just had a bottle deliverd as my surfs head is playing up, the reveiws are very good for this product and would like or hope it works,will try it in the week !!:

Steel Seal

Hi just about to try it too - did it work for you? I will be posting update after trying.

Tried it and every other similar product i could get my hands on - they improved the situation slightly but as soon as the engine heats up - it's Smoke time.

Eventually just changed the Head as the old one was all cracked - jeep runs like new now and is for sale.
    Last edited by emc2jkd1; 16 May 2008, 07:07.

Comment

Get the coolant tested for exhaust gasses .......then think about a new head
      From past posts it doesn't work
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

what results did you get from using steel seal?

Comment

steel seal

so far its running ok temp is normal no smoke, no water boiling havent put thermostat back in as yet ,will be taking it out for a run tommorow fingers crossed , I dont seem to have preasure there now,

Comment

Ricbos, can you e mail me please to discuss your method of using the steel seal. I am ready to put the stuff into my surf.

Thanks.

Jamie.

Comment

Working...
            X